Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Techie Advice Needed

OK, guys, I have a harddisk that I've saved my from broken PC, as well as a lousy wrist that hurts when I use a regular mouse. But I just got this ad for a couple of promising-looking gizmos that seem to address my needs:


The above is a "SATA HDD DOCKING & 3 PORT USB 2.0 HUB" from a Hong Kong company. Has anyone tried it out yet? Does it work, and if so, is it worth the money? It seems the ultimate thing for hardware-challenged folk like me.






This next one is a "3D Optical Finger Mouse" from the same Hong Kong seller. Looks pretty cool, eh? Well, it doesn't look too costly, and it might just be the thing I need for my poor wrist.

Say, would you be so kind to leave me your advice in the Comments section? Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment