Saturday, May 23, 2009

ESL Volunteer Opportunity for Advanced Students Who Speak Mandarin or Tamil

A LINC school conveniently located next to Finch Subway Station is looking for advanced ESL students who speak Mandarin or Tamil to help their lower-level students along. In return, the volunteer gets many opportunities to use the English language and relate it meaningfully to his or her first language, all of which amount to more "Canadian experience." 



The LINC school has contacted me to see if anyone might be interested.

Please let me know if you'd like to volunteer in a LINC school, and I'll put you in touch with them.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really good news for those who has better English skill. I hope to have this opportunity when My English is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they need someone who speaks French or Arabic I am ready to volunteer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! This is the best way to enjoy learning English throught helping other people. I had the chance to participate as a volunteer in another similar place and it was very exciting.

    ReplyDelete