Monday, October 5, 2009

Field Trip on Friday, October 9th: Riverdale Farm



Hello folks,




It's time again for another field trip, this one led by the Great Donald himself!


Dogs, pets of any sort, bicycles, rollerskates, recreational scooters,
in-line skates or children's riding toys are not allowed within the Farm
compounds.

But picnic tables are available; so we should have a jolly good time there. Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring water and snacks/lunch, and pack an umbrella, just in case. Children are welcome!


Here's how we get there:

As usual, we'll leave from the Southbound Platform of Yonge-Sheppard Subway Station at 9:30 a.m. and get off at College Subway Station. There, we'll meet Donald at the College Park Food Court, underground.

Donald will leave from the food court at 10:15 a.m. to take us on a walking tour that will go past Allan Gardens and end at Riverdale Farm.

You're free to go once you're dismissed at the farm, and you can choose to take off, go back home with a group of participants, or hang around throughout the afternoon.



1 comment:

  1. I was in this trip, it was a rainy day and I was in a hurry but I
    decided stay until the end. I never thought that in the middle of
    Toronto there was an original Canadian Farm. It was wonderful...... I
    enjoyed this trip even thought the rain. I would like to keep some
    pictures as a good memory. I am going to ask to my teacher Josef Today
    there is another trip , I would like so much to be there but I haven't
    time to go. Friday October 23 2009

    ReplyDelete