Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Big Classmate Blog Cleanup - Missed, But Not Forgotten

http://www.reedrummond.com/images/photo020.jpg
On Remembrance Day, a salute to these brave blog pioneers of our LINC 4-5 class from September 2008 to the present:
  • Riverdale Farm - On the last Friday we, students and teachers in my LINC school, went to Riverdale Farm on a field trip. It was raining, so I especially enjoyed this trip. ...
    5 weeks ago




    Nice Weekend - Nice Weekend My friend will back to china so we had a party in my house on Saturday.I got up early to clean the house. When my friends arrived I had prepar...
    1 month ago







  • disam difference between arm and ia32 - int ch; int j = 0; for(ch=0;ch
    2 months ago







  • Vacation - I have read my teacher's article about his vacation. He had a wonderful vacation. I think my holiday was wonderful too. I came to Canada on July 8 and bega...
    2 months ago







  • One day in the CNE and the Air Show - Before the summer ended, I went to CNE and the Air Show with my son and my husband. To our surprise, so many people were at CNE. sometimes I thought I was ...
    2 months ago







  • - I surfed on the following three websites: 1.tinyurl.com/4uyt3 2.tinyurl.com/mfme2a 3.tinyurl.com/lspx65: I can not surfed this website, I did not know what...
    3 months ago







  • Socrates - One of the most famous philosophy is Socrates, he was one the biggest philosophy who writers about everything. He wrote about many problems of the time lik...
    3 months ago







  • - Quality Control Technicians This profile was developed as part of an occupational standard. The NOC group to which it relates is "Industrial Engineering an...
    3 months ago







  • First Day in the LINC - Today was my first day in the LINC. The teacher is very friendly and my classmates too. All my classmates introduced themselves with me. The lesson was very ...
    3 months ago







  • Are You Willing to Live with Your Parents? - There is one thing which has been strongly impressed on my memory and made me not to forget it until now. Two months ago, I went to the emergency departmen...
    3 months ago







  • Two heads - If I had two heads , I would sleep with one head in turn. If I slept with one head in turn, I would have much time to study and work. If I had much time to...
    3 months ago







  • if you crash the car again, you'll............ - If you crash the car again, you will fix it. If you fix it, you'll spend a lot of money. If you spend a lot of money, you will lose a lot of money. If you ...
    3 months ago







  • jewelry(zirconia ring) - http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41XhuO%2BPhvL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
    3 months ago







  • Online shopping second class - Assignment: 1. From Freecycle Toronto, list one item of the following that interest you A WANTED B OFFER C TAKEN/RECEIVED 2. From craig's list Toronto, list...
    3 months ago







  • How does money make money - Hi, Everybody, How are you? I am interested in how money makes money, for example,Financial planning,Tax Saving,Investment,Stock,Mutual fund,Foreign Exchang...
    3 months ago







  • rainbow - Today is Friday July 10 , and I make a blog for my self .
    4 months ago







  • First day - It is for the first time when a create a blog. Will see how is it doing.
    4 months ago







  • Canada: 5 Things You Didn't Know - 1- Canada lost more men during WWII than the U.S. While the United States lost more than 400,000 soldiers to our 45,000 soldiers during World War II, the...
    4 months ago







  • - Try this it is interesting to lestening... Try Part I and Part III.. I think it is interesting and the trainer is good. This ... is bad, very baaaad!...
    5 months ago







  • Business networking - I recommend to all my classmates to watch this video. It's very easy to understand and it details all the steps for networking. In the other hand, the most...
    5 months ago







  • English name, yes or no? - Do you have English name? Are you stubborn as me still keeping your mother tongue name in Canada? No matter how you feel satisfied with your original nam...
    5 months ago







  • - I was so happy yesterday! I'm not very interested in sport, but that event was very important for me. Russia won Canada in 2009 World Hockey Championship! Ru...
    6 months ago







  • field trip - Last Friday I had a wonderful trip to Toronto downtown with my school. first we met at the library all the teachers and the students . We went in said the ...
    6 months ago







  • - Last Friday, our LINC school went to the Toronto Reference Library. My classmates enjoy this trip. The Toronto Reference Library is located i...
    6 months ago







  • - Education system in Sri Lanka. As a developing country in Asia Sri Lanka has a high literacy rate of 94%.This is most due to the free education system. In S...
    7 months ago







  • - Change-A goood thins for us. yesterday a new operator took over our school, It's name is microskills. It is a very good social service orgnization.i expect...
    7 months ago







  • April 1st, 2009 - Yesterday was a *Fool's Day*. All people knows about this day.
    7 months ago







  • - Can i get sosial assistance or ontario works if ihave money in the bank or RRSP? the ansews is : if you all assets include bank saving, RRSP,equal to one m...
    7 months ago







  • - Compassionate Care Benefits will be paid to workers who have to be away from work temporarily to take care of a member of their family who may be dead with...
    7 months ago







  • Joy in living - Joy in living comes from having fine emotions, trusting them, giving them the freedom of a bird in the open.
    7 months ago







  • - Text to speechGPS with 6 millionPOI http://www.rightbuydigital.com/product.asp?product=161380
    8 months ago







  • Bargane - *Webcam * *2GB SD card* *USB card reader* *Text-to-speech GPS with 6 million POI* *2001 Odyssey minivan*
    8 months ago







  • Arab -
    9 months ago







  • Investment Vehicles in Canada - I'm currently most interested in RESP. As we know, RESP is an education saving plan. This is a plan on saving for children education after high school. It ...
    9 months ago







  • GIC, good boy - I'm most interested in GIC because it is safer and more profitable than other financial products. Since I relocated Toronto, I have contacted several typ...
    9 months ago







  • - I searched and studied some things about financitual and mortgages in Canada when i had been in class in the morning today and now i am going to shar some ...
    9 months ago







  • -
    9 months ago







  • - Have you ever seen an elephant tell time? This is a picture of a reproduction of the Elephant Water Clock, an invention of Al-Jazari (1136–1206 CE) who is...
    9 months ago







  • Merry Christmas! - Jessie is in her daycare.
    10 months ago







  • - 灵命日粮 - 2008 年 12 月 14 日 谦逊的荣耀 读经: 以赛亚书40章1-5节 金句: 「耶和华的荣耀必然显现,凡有血气的必一同看见 。」(以赛亚书40章5节) 全年读经: 诗篇143-145篇 我记得有一次圣诞节,在伦敦观赏韩德尔「弥赛亚」的演出,其中有一个大合唱的内容是「主的荣耀必然显现」。在...
    10 months ago







  • New Communication Skills for Professionals course starts January 5th,2009. - The start date for a new CSP class for Levels 6/7 is January 5th, 2009. To register, please call 416-490-4961, Ext. 221.
    11 months ago







  • parents - Every child loves her/his parents.
    11 months ago







  • - We have to eat more healthy food in Canada . Actually , I am getting used to have Vit.B +C every morning . I think I can get some more enegry from it and ...
    11 months ago







  • canada picture -
    11 months ago







  • - My english class is the best because you can discuss about every thing like religous........
    1 year ago







  • - Hi every one This is my first *logggggggg*
    1 year ago























  • What is the Solar System? - The solar system is our sun and everything that travels around it. Our solar system is elliptical in shape. Elliptical means egg-shaped. The sun is in the...
    5 weeks ago





    • Greeting the Fall in Algonquin - Fall is coming. It’s the colourful harvest season. I like the fall, but until I went to Algonquin, I didn’t know how amazing it is, and how m...
      5 weeks ago







    • - serving a traditional turkey dinner this Thanksgiving? Well, there's still time to add some flair to your family affair. Hey, ET Canada, the leaves are cha...
      1 month ago


      My Dream - I would like to talk about one of the famous Canadian stories called Anne of Green Gables. I used to watch this movie when I was in Iran. It is about a sma...
      1 month ago





     



No comments:

Post a Comment